Myjobpitch Amazon Voucher Terms & Conditions
||This Myjobpitch (“This Works”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to this voucher (also referred to as signup Vouchers.).
1.1 The use of Amazon vouchers falls under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to receive a £ 10 amazon voucher, you will need to register in full a jobseeker profile including a CV upload and genuine selfie video pitch of at least 15s with Myjobpitch through our website or app
- You have to apply to at least one job
- You have to genuine be looking for a job
- You have to be resident with a valid work permit in UK
- You can only register and apply one time
- Amazon gift vouchers will be delivered by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order.
- Vouchers will be issued within 1 month of approved registration.
- When signing up as a jobseeker, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the voucher.
- Amazons T&C applies to the vouchers once they have been issued
- Vouchers cannot be exchange to cash
- We are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Myjobpitch can at any time cancel this Amazon registration offer
- Myjobpitch reserves the right to deny vouchers to any jobseeker that we feel in any way are fraudulently or not a genuine jobseeker or in any way violates the intent for receiving the voucher
- Myjobpitch reserves the right to delete any registration that We deems not genuine
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Amazon Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please email email@example.com